Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
"The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope."
- RT @MickOweis: Never tell anyone your problems. 20% don't care, and the other 80% are glad you have them. New subject for gossiping. .....… 3 hours ago
- Is it bad that I almost skipped my classes because I was following a really nice @LuvMyRanger and I wanted to go where it went? 3 hours ago
- Important info if looking for sponsorship. RT @TackleInsider: "How do I get sponsorship?" Read this==>>> ow.ly/lgFV2 1 day ago
- RT @OODMag: Sea Lampreys being featured on the #TonightShow tonight. @tonightshowjay Get more invasive species news in the June issue of OO… 1 day ago
- RT @HomeDepotCanada: This @DEWALTtough 12V Max Cordless Kit could be yours. Follow us & RT for a chance to #DigInAndWin a $1000 Gift Card. … 1 day ago
Blogs I Follow