Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
"The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope."
- RT @krystynt: Smaller wetlands better at filtering out pollutants than larger ones, Ontario study finds | Toronto Star https://t.co/qy6N2Qx… 4 weeks ago
- RT @KMacTWN: Your Friend Has Been Diagnosed With Cancer. Now What? (10 Simple Tips) kmacblog.com/single-post/20… 1 month ago
- CBC News: Meet the young scientists who hope to save N.L.'s fishery. google.com/newsstand/s/CB… 1 month ago
- RT @CVC_CA: #DYK Lake #Ontario is the 14th largest lake in the world in terms of surface area? Another reason to be proud during #Canada150… 1 month ago
- Great afternoon on the water! Nothing huge, but these girls were nice enough to come out and… instagram.com/p/BVyJiDRDSPe/ 1 month ago
Blogs I Follow